Want to discover how to invest in real estate from local investors who are actually doing deals?
Come to our next REIA meeting to listen to successful Texas real estate investors share their actual profitable deals, step-by-step!
Discover how the found the deal, negotiated it, chose a strategy, assessed risks, created their scope of work & budget, marketed for sale, sold the property, profits, and lessons learned.
Each case study will address the following:
• Marketing – how they found the deal
• Negotiations – what they said to the seller
• ARV & Repairs – how they analyzed the deal
• Funding – how they funded the deal (hint: not their own money)
• Strategy – how they weight the risks, pros, and cons of each strategy and made their final decision
• Renovation – how they determined what to fix and not fix, their budget, and how they addressed any ‘suprises’
• Exit strategy – how are they profiting from the deal (hold, rent, owner finance, flip)
• Lessons learned – what they learned and what they may do different next time.
How often do you get to learn from and ask questions to local investors actively doing deals? Seating is limited – sign up for a FREE Ticket today!